Volunteers are the heart and soul of what we do. We need caring and dedicated volunteers with a variety of interests and skill sets for Palette to Palate during the day and evening. You have a wide range of roles from which to choose. All are equally important, as all support our guests and participating chefs, artists and sponsors.
If you are motivated and ready to help out for a GREAT children’s charity then don’t wait to sign up. Once a position is filled below it will no longer be available to sign up for.
- You must be 21 years of age to volunteer at this event
- You must be TABC Certified to serve wine at the tasting area and a copy of your certificate must be sent in prior to the event and please bring a copy if you register closer to the event. If you are not certified but would like to be go to http://www.mytabc.com/This class cost is approximately $16.95.
- Be respectful
- Be a good representative of Love For Kids while volunteering
- Educate yourself about the issues we are working on
- Work with us to find volunteer opportunities that fit your interests and skills
- Let us know in advance if you cannot show up for a volunteer opportunity that you committed to
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your shift time
- The evening’s attire for volunteers will be cocktail attire.
What to bring…
- Your Waiver – Print, fill out and bring your waiver with you. This will help speed up our Volunteer check-in. Download Now
- You will be served dinner in the volunteer registration area prior to your shift
- To arrive 1 hour prior to your shift time
- Bring your brightest smile – We want our guests to feel welcomed
- We will make every effort to place you in your preferred area. However, we cannot guarantee you will get to serve in the area you indicated.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer please email us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Sheronda Hardaway- Volunteer Director